1.People who keep standing for long time, such as teachers,policemen,cosmetologists,shopping guides, doctors and nurses.
2. People sitting for long time: IT practitioners, white collar workers and civil servants. These people tend to stand or sit for long time. The subsequent muscle fatigue and gravitation could lead to improper backflow of blood in legs and further lower extremity venous-related diseases.
3. Pregnant women and those who keep taking contraceptives —internal hormone alters and weight increases during pregnancy, the fetus and enlarged womb oppress pelvic venous and iliac vein, venous pressure increase in legs, all these could lead to improper backflow of blood in legs and further lower extremity venous-related diseases.
4. People who frequently take business trips by plane and coach like stewardess are vulnerable to “economy class syndrome” owing to the improper backflow of blood in legs caused by weightlessness at high altitude. They may fall victim to lower extremity venous-related diseases and even pulmonary embolism.
5. People suffering obesity. High-level cholesterol and lipid in blood can make blood backflow difficult, causing lower extremity venous-related diseases.
6. People who are much likely to fall victim to deep venous thrombosis, such as those suffering from malignant tumors, hemiplegic symptoms and broken legs and people just received an operation, women at the final stage of pregnancy and delivery women as well as the elderly.
7. People who want to have well-shaped legs and those going through liposuction. The stockings can compress, lift, pull and group the muscles in legs to prevent sagging and remedy shape of legs.