200pcs Foil Nail Art Cleaner for UV Gel Varnish
How to use:
- Step 1. Break the seal of the gel with sanding file. The top layer must be completely removed.
- Removal Tips: Prep. Push cuticles back before filing the top layer to remove with ease.
- Step 2. Open the gel remover and wrap the foil around fingers immediately to ensure the product does not evaporate and the heat is insulated in the wrap.
- Removal Tips: Wrap it. Fingertips should be fully covered in the wrap.
- Step 3. Soak the nail for 10 minutes then check the status.
- Removal Tips: Check in! Some colors may need additional removal time. If needed, soak for additional 5 minutes.
- Step 4. Remove the wrap from the fingers and gently push the product off of nails with pusher & remover.
- Removal Tips: Be light handed. No need to force off the product. The remainder can be easily buffered off.